Thursday, March 17, 2011

At the movies on St. Patrick's Day

this is totally random and out-of-the-fucking world
but the compulsion to post is just beyond this mortal girl
just came back from seeing "Limitless" with my nice Irish hubby
on account of celebrating the feast of St. Paddy
and whose face should appear on the high wide canvas
but our darling Robert in his movie about the circus!
i was not expecting such a wonderful treat
hubby scowled as i drummed both my feet
spilled my drink all over my nice green shirt
Big Rob was so pretty he made my eyes hurt
my hubby rolled his own blue eyes up towards heaven
"He is everywhere...Mr. Ubiquitious Rob Pattinson!"
i squeezed his arm in sincere empathy
even i don't think i would put up with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)