Monday, March 14, 2011

Songs that remind me of Rob

Every song from every movie
Reminds me of his specific part
Evokes a sweet or sad memory
And reverberates in my heart

Like the theme song he plays in Twilight
Fingering the notes on the grand piano
Or “Never Think” in the cafĂ© that night
When Edward’s feelings start to show
“Supermassive Black Hole” makes me happy
To think of Rob as a fit and sporty kind
And what makes me supremely dreamy
Is when Rob sings “Let me sign”…

Songs of love and longing
Songs celebrating love and joy
Songs of loss and mourning
All can remind me of the boy

“Kiss me” or “Too lost in you”
“Halo” or “Sex on Fire”
Songs that leave me sad and blue
Or inflame in me lust and desire…

I love every song that Robert sings
For I love his soulful voice
I adore his fingers on guitar strings
Or piano keys or any instrument of his choice

All that a song really needs to be
Is evoke some overwhelming emotion
Then the one that slips into my reverie
Is always the one same Robert Pattinson…

All songs and no songs everywhere
Serve as constant reminders to me
For He is in the ether and in the very air
Anything I hear, anywhere I look…behold, there is He!!
(post for RAoR in response to songs reminding me of Rob)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)