Friday, March 4, 2011

Rob is back!

So lovely to hear him giggle and laugh again
So wonderful to have him lighthearted again
Just like him to bounce on back
Just like him to stay right on track
I hurt when I read the Vanity Fair interview
He sounded hounded and lost and blue
I was sad he felt bereft of freedom and privacy
Predated upon by screaming fans and paparazzi
I wanted to be his loving mama bear
Kiss him better and remove every care
And here he was, joking with Ryan Seacrest,
Funny, gracious and at his own charming best
I was so happy I could squeal
This boy is too unbelievably fabulous for real
So steeped in positive energy is he
Negative episodes wash over him effortlessly
I am so delighted and proud of his wit
Relentless optimism that will not quit
And how easily I fall in love with him all over
Like moo-cows will ever be partial to clover….
(response to hearing Rob's happy interview with Ryan Seacrest after the moody interview in Vanity Fair...so delighted he is glad again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)