Wednesday, January 5, 2011

RAoR Post re: Why Not?

My dear RCC,
this is such perverse hilarity!!

this picture of our Rob so kills me
his gaze overwhelms and it fills me
his stance is cool and almost insouciant
renders me helpless and all compliant…

Robert, will you catch me in your manly arms?
Smother me all night with your virile charms?
Will you top and tail with me in the bed?
and eat me while i give you head?
will you kiss me hard and suck my lips?
and bite my neck and nipple tips?
will you do me with you on top?
fuck me furiously and never stop?
are you game to try all the positions
in the Kama Sutra editions?
and hold me close all through the night
while you are fully inserted in me tight?
and will you whisper my name in the quiet
when we are laying all spent and sated?
will you love me as often as i want
and pretend there is no other one?
will you look at me with your young eyes
and find my ardour and love suffice?
can you love one no longer as young?
and relish my essence on your tongue?

why do i love you as i do?
why do all desires lead to you?
why is all logic and reason clean forgot?
why do i lust for you??? why not??

i am all a-trembling now with the fantasy
RCC, you and Rob will be deaths of me!
(posted in RAoR in response to RCC's challenge to post questions for Rob to answer "Why Not?" to as per Christmas photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)