Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

So, it is finally coming to pass at last
2010 has spent itself so seemingly fast
And as I prepare to bid the year adieu
What can I remember of it in review?

The year began with the pleasant boon
Of big-screen Robert seen in New Moon
And then two months of drought and misery
Waiting for his appearance in Remember Me!
And what an impact he created with his Tyler
He had me grieving again for 11th September…
He held his own ground with his co-leads
Capacity enhanced as experience feeds
And I found myself holding my breath
Every time Tyler faced imminent death….

So perfectly perfect was his return as Edward
Romancing Bella through Kristen Stewart
Parried questions to confirm or deny the deal
That he and she were a couple for real…

And all the photos and the all the news
I did consume to know my muse
He wandered through the entire year
Participating in life on his fifth gear
Making some cool new movies
Using his fame to benefit charities
Trying to maintain his brand of normalcy
By keeping selected and known company
I enjoyed watching his childhood friends
Variously find their own good ends

I witnessed from a distant apart
How he seemed to pledge his heart
Hoe he ceased to be a single man
Most lamented ex-bachelor in all the land...
And if he is happy and contented now
I will cope with the truth somehow
It could be the miraculous thing
That finally cures my Robsessing
And stay fulfilled vicariously
Weaving my tales from fantasy

Loving him as Edward in Eclipse reflect
His feelings for Kristen in real fact
So many times as I watched him repeatedly
Smoulder and chew up the celluloid scenery
Those eyes and mouth and beloved voice
All those attributes that make him choice!

I do look forward to the new year
When thespian Robert will bring new cheer
Bel Ami and Water for Elephants too
Final Twilight chapter part one of two!

I do anticipate with familiar joy
The various interviews with the boy
Sharing again his most inimitable style
His words make me laugh and they make me smile;
He is considered, self-effacing and so funny
Renders my days all bright and sunny!

Bring on now twenty eleven!
Bring on my reels of heaven!
Bring on Georges, Jacob and then Edward again!
Bring on his life-giving sunshine and sustaining rain!

And may the happiness that he gives to me
Also be his reward and experience unendingly!
(Quick review of last year regarding our Robert!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)