Monday, January 3, 2011

Rambling on Rob's influence...

You turned up and you stole my breath away
I signed up and everything else is okay
For the succor that you have brought to me
For my youth that you have restored for me
For the extreme longing and extended wait
For the promises delivered long past due date
I am grateful you have come at last
And I am able to see an angel brought to pass
You make my aspirations all complete
My appetites are now full replete
My inmost soul has been revealed and seen
This smitten slave is now self-made queen
Every difficulty is now rendered do-able
You are worth every kind of trouble
Whether you know it or whether not
You have dismembered my Gordian Knot!!
(Posted from NZ on 4th January 2011...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)