Friday, January 7, 2011

Hot Rob….Why Not?

He whispers hotly into my ear
His want is urgent and quick
He enters deeply from the rear
His intrusion is hard, strong and thick…

Massive hands grab at my breasts
And squeeze them ferociously
Wanton fantasies I did confess
As he rams me hard with no mercy…

Our bodies crush against each other
In frenzied animalistic heat
As carnal as rhythms of a butcher
Tenderising slabs of juicy meat…

Breathless and with hellish pace
We grunt and race together
To that sweet desecrated place
Where ravished cheers on ravisher…

He goes, he goes, and he goes some more
My life is slipping away from me
He bucks as he fucks and he roars a roar
He comes as he comes to murder me…

I scream and I die in expiation
He floods my deep chasm of lust
His skills in extreme fornication
In every plunge and root and thrust…

This young rapacious lover
With steely fire in his tongue
Brings my proud clitoris to surrender
As it is licked and sucked and stung…

Heaven in his hungry mouth and lips
Working fervently between my thighs
I grind my pelvis and my hips
I never want his head to rise…

Hell’s the place I’m bound to go
For these perverse thoughts and desires
As an unrepentant slut and h00r
To burn in damnation fires...

I do not crave or beg forgiveness
Not for a moment, a bit or jot
If such bring me cheerful happiness…
Well, they hurt no one, so why not??

This life is brief and utterly terminal
Remember to live large and ravenously
He is our gift and wondrous miracle
For to enjoy and consume unguardedly….

So when I finally prepare for to die
And review the sum of my mortal lot
I would be proud I challenged every “Why?”
With a defiant “Why the fuck not?”
(written after a close shave and re-confirming the mutability of life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)