Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday treats…

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me…
How many more petals to this birthday daisy
Before the answer that I am waiting for
Comes gliding through my bedroom door?
Does he love me or does he not…?
Have all his implied promises been forgot?
He was beguiling with his bedroom-ed eyes
A horny young devil in seraphic disguise
A lusty angel I will never deny
Even as he impales and makes me die
He hears me shriek in extreme ecstasy
He sees me expire with carnal fatality
I gasp and rasp through my broken sobs
My womanhood thrills and thrums and throbs
He is without a shred of remorse or pity
He ravishes, plunders and kills repeatedly
And I feel my life slip quite away
As he comes thundering into my sheltering bay
His breakers crashing onto my sands
Reducing with his ravenous mouth and hands
Every last little grain of resistance
Into misty whispering effervescence
No matter if he does love me or if he does not
Enslaved, entrapped and enraptured is my lot
No more freedom or liberty
Rob is the captor of my entire me
And should he glide through my bedroom door
And bring his holy rod and bore
I will welcome the agony and the pain
As he drills me again and again and again….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)