Saturday, February 26, 2011

Come the 31st of February…

Come the very next 31st of February
I shall be freed from this lingering malady:
Enslaved totally in body, mind and soul
Diced into smithereens, unhinged and un-whole
Addicted to the exquisite poison
Administered by lusting after Robert Pattinson
He knows not even that I am alive
He cares not whether I wilt or whether I thrive…

Oh, that I may be cured of my chronic condition
That will earn me my eternal perdition
If I should keep to this fruitless endeavour
To want to hold and have him now and for ever…

Come quickly, you 31st of February
And put me out of my persisting misery
So I may breathe easily once again
And never quiver at the mention of his name
I want to live my ordinary life as before
And stop acting the skank and the h00r
Who would willingly jump him if I may
Eat him up if he ever crossed my way
Take all of him in and squeeze all of him out
And let him scream his victorious rout...

Ah, no more can I stand the agony
He burns me up and he entices me
All the while acting so insouciant
Not remotely regretful or even mildly penitent
For visiting this punishment upon a poor girl
Who never wished him any harm in all the world...

But come the 31st day of this month of February
I will be released! I will be free!
And today is already day number twenty eight
I will be renewed!! I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)