Saturday, April 24, 2010

Missing big screen Rob...

Came here to take a breather
RL squashing me under its weather
Only to find
To ease my mind:

That you girls are still smokin’
And you girls are still pokin’
Around to find new kinds of pill
For the gaping Rob-mojo loss to fill...

Ah, the interminable loneliness
Ah, the unattainable loveliness
Of that darling angel gone too far
Just as easy to lasso a star

Sure hard to keep the mojo going
When he is definitely K-Stewing...

So to pine and so to sigh
Without the dream the dreamer will die...

And now is the winter of my discontent
No big screen Rob to ease my long torment
But bless my spanking New Moon DVD
Twilight, Bad Mother’s Handbook and How to Be:
I still get to snuggle late late at night
Loving small screen Rob with all my might!

Oh my sisters and listless blisters
Do not give in to your mojo twisters
Rage and regale against the mob
Stay in high fidelity to our Rob!

Miss you all and love you all
Will drop in again to kiss and call...

(Posted on RAoR on 24/7/2010, 5.52 pm NZT time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)