Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I know who you are…

I know who you are…
An ordinary guy thrown into an extraordinary place
Suddenly offered uber-celebrity with its hectic pace
Not really comprehending your outrageous fortune
Now everyone on the planet is playing your tune
You deeply appreciate your swift transformation
To the international and coveted Robert Pattinson
But you miss the often unrecognized boy and rebel
Who trucked with you in times now unfathomable
And who could sit in the open Leicester Square
And not raise a look from any passerby there
But who will not now be safe is such a public place
On account of his wholly indisputable and coveted face
Yes, I know who you are
And I love everything about you
I love everything about you
Love everything about you
Everything about you
About you
YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)