Friday, May 14, 2010

Robert on the Oprah Show

Did you see Robert on the Oprah show?
Shining sublimely in the pixellated glow,
As ravishingly beautiful as we all know,
Sitting pretty at the head of the row…

The delightful creature knocked on doors,
Knocked folks off chairs and onto floors,
Made them happy and dizzy with surprise
Seeing Him in the flesh with His laughing eyes!

Oh, how I wished so piously
That such a fortune would land on me:
To have Him lurking outside my house,
Pressing His shirt against my blouse,
Hugging His neck with both arms as well,
Inhaling His scent, musk and smell!
Listening to His alluring voice
Inviting me to the show of choice,
Knowing full well that my top destination
Is wherever He is in closest proximation!

Oh, how I envied those who were so lucky
As to be in touching distance of our sweet Robbie…

And the cheeky grin as he made his reply,
With a devilish twinkle in each squinted eye -
That Kristen Stewart was going to have a baby
Though she insisted He was the one who’s getting preggy…

I must confess to being enormously relieved
That fatherhood rumours are not to be believed,
Yet do you think it wrong or very sinful for me
To wish He would give or have my baby?

{OUT! OUT! Most inappropriate thought!
Never had a more wicked end been sought!
I am now thoroughly ashamed and all put out
That I have gone and thought that thought out loud!!}

But oh, my angelsz, darlings and sisters all,
I am beyond culling outrageous feelings for Him at all!
Here comes Hell’s fiery chariot now swinging low
To damn me for coveting Robert on the Oprah Show!

(on watching Robert on the Oprah Show on his 24th birthday, 13th May)

2 comments:

  1. I just ran across your page tonight & just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it! It's like you've been inside my mind for the past 2 years and it's always nice to know someone feels the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi spellbound,
    nice to see you visiting the site
    and when you're right, you're right!
    so nice to find others who are of the same mind
    and know there are many of the Robloving kind!
    <3 you for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)