Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Farewell to JAG...

Just dropped in to catch up with the news
and this latest lot sure gave me the blues...
i just had to express my hugest appreciation
for fuelling and nurturing my Rob-admiration
offering me a safe and welcoming opportunity
to indulge in Robverses and Pattinpoetry
to share with other amazing succulent women
our common love and enjoyment of Mr Robert Pattinson...
i also wish to salute and commend your leadership
modelling the way to dig in and also the way to flip
nothing lasts or goes on forever
all things move and make space for another
so glad you got to meet him in person
so glad you hung on to your own resolve in turn
to watch the object of your passion and lust
freely be in his own space and earning your respect and trust
JAG, others before me have said the words i mean to
so many special qualities atttributed very justly to you
but let me be abundantly and redundantly clear
you will be missed sorely, my Canadian dear!
Gods and goddesses bless your gorgeous life
may you always rise above all storms and strife
and may you never be sad, bereft or unhappy
and always have an angel watch over you faithfully
and i have neither grief nor regrets at this fond farewell
only more love and best wishes than my keyboard and heart can tell....
ciao bella! <3
(posted on RAoR in response to news that JAG will be closing blog down)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So this is where we can find TessaNZ eh?! I can't believe I never knew that haha! I hope this message gets to you, as I was wondering if you would be interested in taking part in a charity project? All you have to do is write a special poem about Rob. This poem will then be included in a compilation which will be sold off for charity. I am still in talks with the chairwoman of the charity at the moment, but we have loads of people wanting to contribute. If you get this, please let me know if you'd like to be a part of it, and I will send you more information xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)